Alexandre specialises in corporate and sport law.
Prior to joining E2M, Alexandre worked as a managing associate in the Corporate department of a renowned international law firm.
- A Master degree in International business law (Droit des affaires transfrontrières) from the University of Lorraine (France)
- A Master degree in Sports law (Professions juridiques du sport) from the University of Bourgogne (France)
- The certificate of the Luxembourg Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL)
- Corporate, transactional and restructuring
- Commercial law and litigation
- Sport law
Alexandre is fluent in French. He reads, speaks and writes English.