Anne Sophie Boul,
Anne Sophie specializes in international litigation with a focus on civil and commercial law, assisting domestic and international clients with all stages of commercial and financial disputes, including pre-litigation actions, court proceedings, enforcement and settlement.
Anne Sophie's focus also lies on debt and asset recovery, as well as insolvency law.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2012.
- A Master I in Public Law from the University of Strasbourg (France)
- A Master II in General Public Law from the University of Strasbourg (France)
- The certificate of the Luxembourg Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL)
Areas of expertise
- civil and commercial law
- labor law
- insolvency and liquidation
- debt and asset recovery
- tenancy law
- construction law
- real estate law
- public and administrative law
Anne Sophie is fluent in French. She reads, speaks and writes English and German. She has reading knowledge of Luxembourgish.