Member of the Luxembourg Bar (Avocat à la Cour), and member of the bar of the International Criminal Court
Max specialises in international litigation with a focus on fraud and asset tracing, white collar crime, commercial and shareholder litigation as well as employment law. Max is also very active in the area of corporate & transactional work.
- An LLM in Banking and Financial Services Regulation from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE, United Kingdom)
- A Maîtrise en droit des affaires (Master in Business law) from the Université Robert Schuman (Strasbourg III, France)
- A Propédeutiqe I degree from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL, Switzerland) in Communication Systems
- The certificate of candidate notary
- The certificate of the Luxembourg Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL)
- The certificat de fin de stage judiciaire
- Max used to be also a lecturer in insolvency law at the Cours Complémentaires de Droit Luxembourgeois organised by the Luxembourg Ministry of Justice.
Prior to opening his own firm, Max was an associate in the litigation and corporate law departments of a major Luxembourg law firm.
Areas of expertise
- international litigation
- commercial law
- commercial litigation
- civil and real estate law, tenancy law
- employment law
- white collar crime
- liquidation and insolvency proceedings
- alternative dispute resolution
- corporate, transactional and restructuring
Max is fluent in English, French, German and Luxembourgish. He reads, speaks and writes Italian.
Max has authored a number of articles, some of which are available here.
In 2022 he published his first book Manuel de droit luxembourgeois de la faillite.
Previous team member
Next team member
Hide contact form